Many people are discounting Network Marketing because of the old belief that it is just a pyramid scheme. I believe they are passing up on an opportunity that could change their financial life forever, because we are programmed to believe that it is illegal. What I mean by programmed is that we are taught to believe;
1: The only way to make a living is to go to school, get a degree and get a good job
2: Corporate America is the only legitimate way to do business.
Guess what? Corporate America is perpetuating these false beliefs because they don’t want to lose their work force. They also don’t want to see the average Joe succeed and become financially free. If we were all buying from each other there would be no need for Walmart, KMart, Target and other corporate buying places. Corporate America has a lot to lose if we dumped the idea that network marketing is an illegal pyramid scheme. Period!
The truth is, the top of any network marketing compensation plan is open to everyone, unlike traditional corporate systems that only allow one person to reach the top. This is so true in network marketing that people can actually bypass the person who enrolled them and go to the top. That doesn’t happen in Corporate America, ever. The CEO has to die or retire. Guess what else? The CEO is at the top and everyone else is lined up in rows according to seniority under him/her. Sound familiar?
NETWORK MARKETING IS LEGAL!
17 Reasons Why Network Marketing Makes the Best Business for anyone
- You can elevate your financial life beyond your wildest dreams.
- You receive all the benefits of traditional business ownership without the typical risks. Many Networking businesses have low entry fees and low monthly auto-ship. The company I am in cost $99 to join and about $120 a month whether you make a small income or are at the top of the income scale.
- You don’t have to work 30 years so you can retire with benefits. You can condense a 30 year career into 3-5 years and make more than possible working a 9-5 job
- You have incredible tax benefits that create tax savings.
- It is the best personal development program there is. You learn more about your self than in any other situation.
- It doesn’t take education, you can learn as you go. Networking is an experiential business in a lot of ways. You learn by doing.
- You can find a business with products you love and be passionate about what you do because there are so many choices in the industry.
- You have a flexible schedule and more freedom to do the things we never seem to have enough time to do.
- You can pay off your debt, student loans, medical bills, maybe even your mortgage and stop worrying about money.
- You work when you feel like working but you also play when you feel like playing. I don’t have to ask my boss if I can take a vacation and have the risk of them saying no.
- You get to spend a lot more time with the people who are important to you because you set your own hours.
- You will touch many lives in ways you can’t imagine. There are so many people struggling in this world today and you can help them create financial freedom and encourage them to live the life of their dreams.
- You get compensated for sharing, unlike if you share what you bought from Target and all your friends go an purchase. You get nothing.
- Our companies motto is Friendship, Fun and Freedom. I meet the most amazing people and have built new friendships that I wouldn’t have if I hadn’t joined this company. You’ll never find a more passionate group of entrepreneurs in any other profession.
- You get paid for work you do one time. You get paid for the work your team does. That is the power of residual monthly income.
- You can really live the life of your dreams if you are willing to dedicate time to building your business and sharing the opportunity with others.
- You can become financially free and create a legacy for your family.
When I read that list it sounds a whole lot more fun than working 9-5 to build someone else’s dream and following their rules about what you can make, when you can take time off and when you can take lunch. How does it sound to you?
If you are not in a networking marketing business, I suggest you find one you can align with and join! This is the ONLY way you will find financial freedom in our current economy. Listen to what Economist Harry Dent has to say about the power of Network Marketing and why he thinks everyone should be involved in it.
I would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section of this post.